Wednesday, February 13, 2008

CNY Eve!

The CNY Eve is the most enjoyable day for me. All the family members gathered and busy with the steamboat. Children making all sort of noise playing and adults chit chatting. Seeing this is enough to make me so content. It is always the happiest moment during every CNY.


Yummy steamboat!


Can't wait to start the feast!
See so many small bowls? 
They are all different kind of sauce and chili....Yummy!


Sparkling juice....my fav.


One of my fav dish--The Soysauce Chicken. Very black eh?


Daddy and mommy....and Ah-mah at the back...hehehe


Younger uncle and wife....the elder uncle, sitting beside me, can't candid...haha


After meal...playing balloons with my two naughty cousins....I puffle both the balloons one ah!


Cute little one...


And finally, not-so-cute big one...