Sunday, June 3, 2007

Itchy tag me...

Volcano is tagged by Tong Sampah manager.....ah no, Mr Itchy.

5 Things Found In Your Bag
- handphone
- purse
- keys
- water bottle
- umbrella

5 Things Found In Your Purse/Wallet
- Money
- IC
- student ID
- name cards (not mine)
- ATM and credit (shhh.....dun tell, later kena rompak)

5 Favourite Things In My Room
- bed la, what else....I am sleeping pig
- my piano (clarinets sometimes not in my room, so not really counted)
- air-corn (without it I will die)
- teddy teddy...
- photo albums


5 Types of Humans(Apa meaning?tak faham,leaving this ques out)
- funny or boring?
- talented or not talented?
- fat or thin?
- rich or poor?
- proud or humble?

5 Things Ive Always Wanted To Do
- celebrate valentine
- improve clarinet (my tonging is horrible)
- go US travel (I already went to Europe, so that is done)
- go kick that stupid vocal tutor
- ski

5 Things you're currently in to
- Pessoc
- Piano and Solfege class at Areca
- practising some piano accompaniment
- cartoon
-sleep
(aiya, should start practising clarinet d leh)

5 People you tag
- all of my volcano's victims...