Tuesday, June 19, 2007

UM choir is going for exam!

This coming Thursday, UM choir is going for the gold assessment Trinity choir examination. Just now we just had our final rehearsal, our teacher said we sure will pass, but we need to work for flying colours la....

Because I never went for any of the rehearsals since May, just now in the rehearsal I keep making mistakes because poor memory power after "rest" for so long. Even a very minor mistake that I made will cause the whole choir stop to correct me....my gosh, so ashame.... Cham liao, minor mistake also people can hear from my voice, must practise before exam...

Our choir did improve a lot compare before May... I was hoping they were in the pessoc Choralffest too.... should put up a real good show...won't loose to the Ping Hwa girl school... though we din have so many action like the train song they sang, but we all music students can learn up more difficult repertoire for chorus....plus, I am in there leh! cheh.....wahahaha....what you thought how many choir can have me? Humph! :p

So I hope I won't do any mistake in the exam....with my voice that will be pretty obvious....so, practise practise la...