Sunday, July 22, 2007

Flying to Jakarta!

Tomorrow I will be flying to Jakarta to join my 3rd Asian Youth Choir music camp and performances. I am now very excited and not sleepy at all, though I am quite worry for some pieces that is very very difficult. I still didn't work out all pieces!

Actually, I planned to pack up all my things in this week end. Then, my friend who study in France one, came back for holidays and wanted to come to KL to visit me. So, I meet her up on friday night, and saturday morning we went for ice skating at sunway piramid... My friend pakar d la, because she always skate in France also. I am only 2nd time experience, but I am not bad as well, my friend said she is amazed....yeah! Hey, when I was a kid, I pakar roller skates one leh....though is a 2 by 2 roller one la...the old fashion one....

My 2nd time of ice skating is far more adventurous (in other word, scary) than my 1st time. There were altogether 4 accidents during skating....

Accident 1:

I went to skate with Zee Kin and his friend as well... his friend is a first timer, so I hold him once...and then, he fall backwards, pulling me to fall forward on him (we are facing each other), I din fall heavily, but, his leg accidentally kick on my left knee, and of course he is waering the skate....OUCH! now blue black d.... :-(

Accident 2:

When skating, there was a girl beginner on my left side....and she is seriously unbalance and I am sure I cannot hold her when I did tried.....she almost pull me down together, luckily I let go fast when I decided that I cannot help. (Learning from the 1st experience just now).... but then, it still cause me to be unbalance and start to sway to one side.... luckily there is another guy on my right side and I quickly hold him and he help me balance.... so, not falling this time......wheeeeeewww!!!

Accident 3:

Learning from the first 2 experience, I know that beginners=dangerous people....so I skate in the more inner circle, which are normally intermediate skaters. Who knows my bad luck hasn't over yet... A rather daring beginners skate very fast and try to be faster than me, when he try to cut the queue from my right side, he kicked my right leg from behind and of course I lost balance immediately, cause I never expected it... by luck, I still succeeded to stop safely.....

Accident 4:

This is the worst shock for me. By that time, I already can skate in a moderato speed and I am really enjoying it. Suddenly I heard a voice from behind shouting "Oh my god! Oh my god!", before I start to think what happened behind......BANG!! A guy langgar me from behind....I suppose he is an intermediate skater who just know how to speed up, but still cannot master how to slow down and avoid people....so, we both zooming in a presto or vivace speed to the front. Just imagine, I dun know a thing, and suddenly someone hit me, and I am rocketing to the front out of control.....naturally, I scream all the way to express fear and also to warn people in front of us to avoid us....then I change the direction to reduce the momentum, and I finally stop myself keep zooming forward....and, I let the guy alone zooming, of course it is much slower compare to the time when he just hit me.

So, skating is fun, only have one big spot of blue black which is other people's fault.....