Monday, August 13, 2007

AYC2007 Part 1-Beverly Hills Town House!

This year AYC we stay in a very luxurious place... well, luxurious to me la... It is Beverly Hills Town House in Bandung, Indonesia. Each house is 3 storeys. 6 of us staying in one house. Here is how it looks like from the outside....

ok, the photo quality is not too good. See the balcony on the 2nd storey? It is mine!! Really cool, at night after bathing can listen to the music and sit there enjoy....but not for long...it is cold at night. So, let's get into the house....

Welcome to my town house "I"....(Houses are named by alphaberts)
























left view and right view at the living room.....OMG soooooooo nice!

Here is our kitchen.... all of us never use it....since we only see our house from 9pm(after rehearsal) to 8am (after wake up prepare to go for breakfast).... who will cook between that time?

dining area....ok that's all for the base....let's move up! and there are the stairs....

Tadaaaa!! Here is my room! I took the bed on the right side....nice and cozy....

and our big mirror and basin in the room.....
So I am now opening the two doors beside the mirror.....





















left side is the toilet and right side is the bathing area....the room so big....but bathroom so petite....haih.... you know behind the mirror is a very big space for people to change clothes while do acrobics back there...

So, coming out from my room.....
I look down the stairs....
it is very straight......argg.....I mean a bit like the stairs on the ferry....scary when going down...

then I look up....thinking of exploring the 3rd storey....(3 people sleep in the 2nd-storey room....and the other 3 on top....I was arranged to sleep in 2nd storey one, with Obi and Monique.....luckily....)
The top doesn't look very nice.... and the features are same in my room....so, lazy Hui Hui didn't go up to explore....back to room and unpack luggage....then SHOWER TIME! Ahhhhh........