Monday, April 23, 2007

Birthday....birthday...

Today is my ex-roomate's birthday.


In my 20th birthday, she and my present roomate(Jing2) threw a surprise party for me. They bought me a tiny birthday cake....

really very tiny leh? kiamsiap jing2 and yen2.

As they dragged me outside the college, and sing me a very slow and silent birthday song (I wonder why...) then suddenly a big crowd of friends "screaming" a birthday song from behind! Surprise!


Here comes the surprise team...

Well, you can see...is all guys...see how attractive I am? cheh....(actually my roomate go ask one of my guy friend and ask him go chio other guys who know me). They hide behind 1st college pentas to prepare the cake and candles...

This is the "backstage crew", the white T is the one chio everyone to come..

so, I got to repay back for my good good ex-roomate when her birthday. Here comes the sushi master....(actually all rice only) haha....so this is our dinner (pai seh really busy for exam cannot plan surprise party only got rice party...)

The middle plate is boring sushi, the left is fish rice cake, the right is plum rice cake and vege rice cake, and the small on is the 3 flavour (fish, plum, and vege) added together.....yucks!!! Jing2 punya idea la...The birthday girl said the mix is worse than eating wasabi sushi.....