Friday, April 27, 2007

My New Home!

In August this year, my new home should have finished building. It is a double storey corner terrace house. It will be my first time staying in double storey and I will have my own music room, not sharing with my bedroom.....hurrah!

Lets tour a bit on my new home and compare the "under construction" one and "the show house"....

The Living Room:
this is the show house, pai seh din take picture for the still under construction one.
Dining Area:
outside is the garden, nice ma?
My Music Room:
ok, you can only see the entrence of it, they make it a guest room...

Master bedroom:

The Balcony:


so big balcony, totally cool!!

My Room:
this is under construction, I am still thinking on how to design it... mom and dad measuring the window to make curtins....:)