Monday, April 23, 2007

Japanese Food...yummy yummy....

Since our itchy pessoc tong sampah manager write about his Japanese buffet, I also wanna write about japanese food...though all not so expensive as itchy's...(he must have bribe a lot becoming tong sampah manager)


So this is our everyday breakfast when we stay in Japan. Itchy, nice bo? Of course got rice, green tea and miso soup la, haven't go and take...

When comes to lunch, because our daily practise in AYC (Asian Youth Choir) practise from 9 to 9, so our lunch is a packed lunch, bit pitty la...


Looks simple but also yummy yummy, especially after rehearsal from 9am to 1pm, my stomach has turned into a rock band.

I had a very special "pizza" when we went out for dinner one night. It is really very delicious until it burn my tongue...ouch!


Actually I tried all kinds of special food in Japan, but din really took down all the food picture, maybe I go korek from friends and see...

See how 4 japanese entau ba wearing costume after performance and eating their dinner....like hungry ghosts when everybody taking photo before say goodbye.


Last but not least, I wanna show you the first 2 plates of rice ball I ever made in my life....cute me? I made in Tour, France....for my sister.

Looking delicious right? I name them Volcano Rice Ball (the red ones inside is curry tuna...)