Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Jeremy's Real Bad Day...

Jeremy has had a real bad day in KL on 24th April 2007. I am writing this post not to reveal any personal issue, I only write out what makes Jeremy's day going from bad to worse....(so, I only write things that are not secret ok? can ya? :P)

Case no.1:
Jeremy wanna gets his clarinet fixed by changing a couple of pads. So he contacted Mr Tan and expected Mr Tan to fix it on that very same day, but......

Mr Tan : Jeremy ah? Today no pads here, tomorrow can ah?
Jeremy: swt*

Case no.2:
So, Jeremy got no choice but to come again the next day, but he din bring anything with him besides his clarinet, and he has no place for him to stay over night...

So I am very good and after discussion with my roomate she also agree to let him stay over for one night... see volcano also very good if no eruption..

Case no. 3:
In the middle of the night, I had a terrible nightmare that I am feeling so depress that I wanna die in that dream....but I forgot what is it d...and at the same time, Jeremy awoke and got shocked by my sobbing...

stupid nightmare that happened at the "perfect timing"...

Case no.4:
Actually he woke up because of stomachache and feeling very very hungry... but get scared by me la...ha ha...so he dare not wake me up and he go toilet for very long time until I also awake at last... stomach still feeling very painful and also too hungry to go pang sai...

Case no.5:

After boarding on the bus to go back, feeling completely happy, I suddenly sms him that I will go to MPO concert later(I also get to know this very last minute)... Penderaki's pieces... he feeling totally envy I guess from his sms...He could have stay for a few more hours he can watch that already...

So, that is the story of poor Jeremy with his bad days...let us all wish him good luck whenever he comes to KL...hehe :)