Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Before marriage and After marriage...

Sorry folks, soooooo long time never touch my blog at all. I was planning to do more AYC part 3 and 4.... doing AYC blog takes a lot of time so become lazy d.....wehehehehehe.....memang a lot of excuses one la.....(itchy: tau pun!)

Enough of excuses, let's go to the topic.

Before Marriage...

Him: Hurray! This day has finally came! I can't wait!
Her: Can I regret the marriage?
Him: No! Don't you ever think of that!
Her: Do you love me?
Him: Of course!
Her: Will you betray me?
Him: Of course not! What makes you think that way?
Her: Can you give me a kiss?
Him: That's for sure! And it won't be only once!
Her: Will you beat me?
Him: I never will!
Her: Will you give me a promise?

for the After Marriage just read the dialogue from bottom to the top, opposite way.

so is it true? Guys?