Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Dialogue after rape...

In a messy little hut, a guy sitting by the bed, smoking. And a girl cry lying on the bed...

Girl: Why do you rape me? You are such a beast!
Guy: Because I am a beast so I rape you la, so stupid question also you can ask me.
Girl: Sob....sob.....Then how about my future?
Guy: How I know, I am just a rapist, not your boyfriend.
Girl: If I pregnant, will you take the responsibility?
Guy: Walau.....do I look like an idiot?
Girl: Woooo.....wooo....wooo......sob....sob....
Guy: Stop crying la, what's the big deal anyway? Ok, ok, how about I come and visit you regularly from now on?
Girl: Really?? Is it true? Will you really? Will you?
Guy: Aiyo....I said I will come means I will come la.
Girl: After raping me, can't you feel guilty at all?
Guy: Haih...since you mention it, I somehow feel a little bit guilty.
Girl: Then....you must make up with me....
Guy: Huh??? How??
Girl: Erm.....why not be my boyfriend?
Guy: *swt*.....(I am already 30 years old, no partner, today I finally have one?)
Girl: Agree?
Guy: Since you said so, and I have no reason to refuse....ok, I agree...
Girl: That's wonderful!
Guy: *swt*

Then the girl kiss the guy. They become a happy couple and live happily ever after.