Sunday, September 30, 2007

At last my room is back to tidyself...

Since last week, my schedule is so full that Jing Jing hardly see me... so my room is in a total chaos again...

Just a brief description on last week...

Monday-spend my whole day for thesis: go to 2 libraries and bring back 5 reference books...
Tuesday-French test, monday too busy, din study at all, but the test is horribly easy, full marks!
Wednesday-Practising clarinet until Jeremy told me no lessons this week end.
Thursday-German test, damn so nervous, expected to be difficult, but turn out quite ok.
Friday-suppose to have thesis presentation, but suddenly, me, postponed to next thursday
Saturday-suddenly got called for studio recording, earn RM50, luckily no clarinet lessons, Ha!
Sunday-finally I can tidy up the room!

I was thinking of putting the photo for before and after, but....it too horrible, you guys dun wanna see....though someone witness it before....why? That person kena ppk by clarinet teacher and need to come to my house for the night...oh no, why is the moment when it is the most messy?!

So here is the photo taken after I finally put everything into place...(can you count how many animals in there?)

see so tiny space I have got, don't even have a place for me to simply put things...

Just when I thought I have done the job for today and very happy with it, and I went into the bathroom......TADAA!!!

I have forgotten my laundry....oh my goodness.... of course I have no time to wash clothes for the week! Adoi overflow somemore.... well there is a washing machine, but, person like me, not at home for the usual afternoons,(in fact, I normally out 9am and back 9pm) scared it rains then got to wash again.... haih, tomorrow morning should be fine...MUST WASH D!!